Entry Level Architectural Designer
NAC Architecture is seeking a passionate and energetic architectural graduate to join our office in Seattle, Washington. The ideal applicant must have completed their professional architecture degree and possess a diverse skill set. Applicants must have the ability to design and think analytically at all scales communicating concepts successfully in both verbal and graphic format within a collaborative team environment.
- Assist in the development of design documentation from conceptual compositions, diagrams, schemes, sketches and layout(s); making decisions relative to scope of work within project.
- Perform detailed aspects of design development drawings originating and assembling project-specific details and developing large-scale designs/drawings, and concepts.
- Assist in organization, arrangement and coordination between architectural documents, and review of consultant documents.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Architecture.
- Computer savvy with skills in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, or Rhino, Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- While not a prerequisite the following skills are highly desirable in applicants
- Digital and hand rendering
- Construction experience
- For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume, and academic portfolio or work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.