Sr. Interior Designer
NAC Architecture is seeking a Sr. Interior Designer to join our talented and collaborative team in Spokane, Washington.
In this position, you will collaborate with other Interior Designers, Project Managers, and Project Architects to develop appropriate design solutions for clients in a variety of project types.
- Perform interior design assignments that include programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, design development, space planning and construction documentation
- Participate in the selection and presentation of furniture, furniture systems, fabrics, equipment (FF&E), color palettes, and lighting
- Generate finish plans, specifications, and material selections needed for construction
- Provide design support and documentation during completion and execution of design concepts
- Work with teams of architects to meet the plan design requirements of a project.
- Work with external consultants, product representatives, furniture dealers, and fabricators
- Exhibit solid presentation skills and a willingness to work directly with clients
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and mentor younger staff
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school
- 7+ years of interior design experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, 3D and other modeling software programs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, color selections, and specifications
- Graphics and visualization skills to effectively communicate design ideas
- Must be an excellent leader with the discipline and focus to lead projects through completion
- Please submit letter of interest, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.