Entry Level Interior Designer
NAC Architecture seeks a motivated and energized entry level interior designer to join our office in Seattle, Washington. The ideal applicant must have completed their professional degree in interior design or a related discipline and possess a diverse skill set. Applicants must have the ability to design and think analytically at all scales, communicating concepts successfully in both verbal and graphic format within a collaborative team environment.
- Provides design study support to project team members by preparing basic design plans, elevations and details, reflected ceiling plans, millwork design, furniture layouts, ergonomic dimensions, finish plans, color plans and schedules.
- Assists in the preparation of presentation materials and models for client presentations.
- Assists with color/finish/material and furniture specifications research and selection.
- Assists in preparation of interior construction contract documents, including plans, details, sections and schedules.
- Pursues tasks efficiently and collaboratively across multiple projects with attention to detail under routine supervision.
- Professional Degree in Interior Design or related discipline.
- 0-3 years.
- Basic understanding of interior design theory, applications and construction documentation production.
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp a plus.
- For consideration, please submit resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.