NAC Architecture is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our collaborative team in the Spokane office. We are looking for someone with equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, graphic design or related discipline. Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and MS Office suite is required. Industry experience preferred and graphic design ability required. This is a high-demand, deadline-oriented position.
- Proposal/Interview Process for Project Pursuits
- Leadership of and responsibility for the proposal process from kick-off meeting through delivery
- Layout and design of proposal documents and brochures in InDesign, working through multiple drafts with a diverse team
- Creation and editing of support graphics
- Writing and editing text
- Coordination of qualifications from consultants and teammates
- Quality control and editing of documents
- Coordination and preparation of interview presentation materials as needed
- Project Lead Identification and Coordination
- Daily reviews of legal advertisements in local, regional and national publications
- Daily reviews of Owner websites and other sources
- Project lead communication to appropriate staff for go/no go decision
- Follow through, tracking and reporting on status
- Marketing Systems
- Track all pursuit efforts through comprehensive Marketing Database
- Maintain Marketing database
- Maintain database of graphics and documents
- Award Submittals
- Identify and track potential awards programs
- Match awards to potential projects
- Lead preparation of award submittals
- Public Relations
- Press releases
- Events coordination
- Other, Special Assignments
- Trade show coordination
- Website maintenance
- Brochures, flyers, reports, etc.
- Promotional items
- Business Cards
- Miscellaneous special projects
Software Proficiency Requirements
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office suite
- Equivalent of Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, graphic design or related discipline.
- Please send letter of interest and Resume or CV to email@example.com. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.