Marketing Manager – Seattle
NAC Architecture is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to lead the marketing efforts of our Seattle office as well as support market-sector business development strategies for the entire firm. This is a great opportunity to use your marketing skills to facilitate NAC’s growth regionally as well as internationally. The Seattle Marketing Manager’s top priority is to strategize and lead winning proposals and shortlist presentations to bring work into the firm.
We are looking for a smart, energetic, and forward-thinking individual to join our multi-office marketing team and be responsible for a wide spectrum of marketing and business development activities. These include managing the marketing workflow and staff priorities in the Seattle office, preparation of proposals, SOQ’s, interviews and presentations, public relations, market research, networking, and working with the Managing Principal and designated Market Leader Principals to develop and manage marketing budgets.
NAC emphasizes a collaborative approach to how we work; therefore candidates must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines, be flexible, and be comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Work with Principals and other seller/doers to define proposal and shortlist presentation strategies
- Perform market research to build client, project, and competitor intelligence
- Develop and format SOQs, proposals, and SF330 submittals in InDesign
- Produce graphic material including PowerPoint presentations, boards, and leave-behinds
- Create and update resumes, project descriptions, and proposal information
- Coordinate and document client debriefs
- Track and produce design award submittals
- Position the firm and its staff as thought leaders
- Work with the Corporate Communications Director to coordinate external messaging and presentation topics, and develop content for public relations and social media activities
- Maintain photography and other visual imagery files in digital asset management system
- Share marketing information, challenges, solutions, and lessons learned with other NAC marketing staff
- Support and collaborate with the marketing teams in our Spokane and Los Angeles offices on proposals or other marketing efforts
- Attend industry events, such as association meetings and conference, to build a personal network and gather intel about clients, competitors and industry trends
- Coordinate with the Higher Education Market Leader Principal to develop higher education business development strategies and opportunities across the firm
- Direct the activities of the Senior Marketing Coordinator and Proposal Coordinator and support their support their professional development
- 8+ years’ of relevant work experience in architectural, engineering, construction or professional services firm
- Critical thinking and engagement skills
- Detail oriented
- Superior copywriting and copy editing skills
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management and coordination experience
- Strategic thinker; ability to identify unique client needs and challenges
- Design aptitude for creating marketing materials representative of a design firm
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite software programs
- Experience with databases and CRM programs
- Must play well with others; a success for one is a success for all
Other Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of the PK-12, higher education, and healthcare markets preferred
- Experience working on international marketing pursuits
- Interested? Send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.