NAC’s mission is to create exceptional places for learning, healing, and human development. We are looking for a project architect who is passionate about working on public education and medical projects in our Seattle office.
NAC Architecture is a national award-winning firm with over 180 employees working in offices in Seattle, Spokane, and Los Angeles. We take pride in work that elevates the quality of the public environment and embodies the belief that design is a public good.
- Design, coordinate and assemble complete sets of contract documents utilizing Revit software.
- Review and coordinate the work of structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape, civil and other consultants.
- Develop technical details.
- Conduct and document on-site observations. Process during construction, submittals, RFIs, substitution requests and shop drawings.
- Interface with building and permitting officials during the permitting and construction phases of the project.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with design team members.
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 5-10+ years related experience.
- Positive attitude, desire and ability to learn and grow, self-motivation, and ability to work unsupervised and contribute in a group environment.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively and successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- Architects who are interested in joining our team-oriented culture should send a letter of interest, resume, and work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.