Architectural Designer - Los Angeles
Develop architectural planning and design concepts under the direction of a licensed Architect. Coordinate architectural design and building systems with engineering consultants. Conduct research and development of all project materials, including design options. Prepare diagrams, graphics, and other architectural drawings and documentation using AutoCAD, InDesign, Rhino, SketchUp, Photoshop and other design technology. Utilize digital modeling and 3-D visualization skills to create and optimize compelling architecture designs. Operate CNC router and 3-D printer as necessary for designs and construction document production. Engage in physical and digital modeling work.
- Master’s degree in Architecture.
- Two (2) years of experience as an Architectural Designer or a related position, which includes two (2) years in each of the following:
- Architectural planning and design utilizing Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project), Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Rhino.
- Digital modeling and 3-D visualization to create and optimize compelling architecture designs.
- Operating CNC router and 3-D printer for design and construction document production.
- Digital and hand rendering experience with construction design.
- Utilizing object-oriented programming for parametric design and design tool development.
- Designers who are interested in joining our team-oriented culture should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.