Marketing Proposal Coordinator – Seattle
Proposal Coordinators are responsible for supporting the pursuit efforts of the firm. This includes collaborating with other marketing professionals and working in tandem with the Principals and other technical professionals to produce high caliber proposals and interview support materials that deliver winning results for the firm.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing & BD Manager with a dotted line to the Managing Principal, Proposal Coordinators play a key role in the firm’s direct marketing activities including rosters, competitive proposals, SOQs, and graphic materials for presentations; and indirect marketing activities including, but not limited to, database maintenance, research, and special event planning.
Proposal Coordinators exhibit the firm’s core values as well as perform all duties with a high degree of professionalism. They independently perform most assignments based on specification of desired results with oversight from the Senior Marketing & Communications Coordinator and the Regional Marketing & BD Manager.
Primary Direct Marketing Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the Marketing Coordinator, work with firm leaders to generate marketing proposals and presentations
- Maintain proposal production schedule and ensure a high quality proposal from start to finish
- Participate in proposal strategy kick-off meetings and translate strategic ideas into proposal content
- Write and edit non-technical sections of the proposals and presentations
- Layout proposal documents in InDesign, working through multiple drafts with a diverse team
- Create supporting graphics
- Coordinate consultants’ and teammates’ qualifications
Primary Indirect Marketing Responsibilities
- Maintain resumes, project descriptions, proposal boilerplate and other marketing resources in the firm’s Marketing Information Resource Library (MIRL) database
- Upload and assign key descriptors to photography in Open Asset
- Follow file management best practices for easy retrieval of data and documents
- Coordinate internal and external special events
- Support marketing efforts in regional offices as requested
- Perform market research to build client, project, and competitor intelligence
- Research and document school bond initiatives and results
- Manage inventory of marketing materials and logo gear
- Seek efficiencies and constant process improvements in all areas of marketing operations
- You must be proficient in MS Office and Adobe Suite.
- Ideally you love working in a fast-paced environment while meeting tight deadlines, working independently as well as part of a team, and you have a sense of humor.
- Excellent written and verbal skills is a must.
- Previous experience in the A/E/C industry is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Equivalent of Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, graphic design or related discipline.
- Please send letter of interest and Resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.