Entry Level Interior Designer
NAC’s mission is to create exceptional places for learning, healing, and human development. We are looking for an entry level interior designer who is passionate about working on public education and medical projects in our Seattle office.
NAC Architecture is a national award-winning firm with over 180 employees working in offices in Seattle, Spokane, and Los Angeles. We take pride in work that elevates the quality of the public environment and embodies the belief that design is a public good.
- Provides design study support to project team members by preparing basic design plans, elevations and details, reflected ceiling plans, millwork design, furniture layouts, ergonomic dimensions, finish plans, color plans and schedules.
- Assists in the preparation of presentation materials and models for client presentations.
- Assists with color/finish/material and furniture specifications research and selection.
- Assists in preparation of interior construction contract documents, including plans, details, sections and schedules.
- Pursues tasks efficiently and collaboratively across multiple projects with attention to detail under routine supervision.
Skills and Competencies
- Professional Degree in Interior Design or related discipline
- 0-3+ years related experience
- Basic understanding of interior design theory, applications and construction documentation production
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp a plus
- Interior Designers who are interested in joining our team-oriented culture should send a letter of interest, resume, and work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.