Architectural Graphics Designer
NAC’s mission is to create exceptional places for learning, healing, and human development. The Seattle office is seeking an Architectural Graphics Designer who is passionate about sharing this mission through visual story telling.
This position will use diagramming, technical drawings, and architectural renderings to communicate the conceptual, experiential, and organizational qualities of our built work. NAC is a national firm with over 180 employees working in offices in Seattle, Spokane, and Los Angeles. Our projects in education, healthcare, and student housing seeks to elevate the design excellence of the public environment.
Applicants should be entry-level to 5 years of experience with an academic background in architecture. Professional experience in architectural visualization or graphic design a plus.
- Work collaboratively with our design and marketing leaders to develop the visual stories of featured projects.
- Develop diagrams, rendered technical drawings, and architectural perspectives used in award submittals, presentations, and marketing materials.
- Work with our project teams to develop a standard conceptual design and schematic design deliverable graphics template.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture, Bachelor of Architecture, or higher.
- Ability to manage deadlines on multiple projects.
- Willingness to work in a collaborative environment, receive constructive criticism, and contribute creatively, individually and in a group.
- Strong graphic design abilities.
- Competency in digital rendering using Revit, Sketchup, and Rhino models.
- Competency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- Designers who are interested in joining our team-oriented culture should send a letter of interest, resume, and academic portfolio or work samples in PDF format to Human Resources. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth opportunities.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.