NAC’s mission is to create exceptional places for learning, healing, and human development. We are seeking Design Professionals who are passionate about working on public education and medical projects in our Seattle office. Applicants should be either new graduates just beginning their career or Design Professionals with 1-3 years of experience. NAC is a national firm with over 180 employees working in offices in Seattle, Spokane, and Los Angeles. Your contributions will elevate the design excellence of the public environment.
The ideal applicants must have completed their professional architecture degree and possess unique strengths within a diverse skill set. Applicants must have the ability to design and think analytically at all scales communicating concepts successfully in both verbal and graphic format within a collaborative team environment.
- Assist in the development of design documentation with diagrams, sketches and layout(s); making decisions relative to scope of work within a project.
- Perform aspects of design development drawings originating and assembling project-specific details and developing large-scale designs/drawings, and concepts.
- Assist in organization and coordination between architectural documents and consultant documents.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with design team members.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture.
- Competency in design, modelling, and graphics software with skills in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, or Rhino, Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- While not a prerequisite the following skills are highly desirable in applicants
- Digital and hand rendering
- Construction experience
- Designers who are interested in joining our team-oriented culture should send a letter of interest, resume, and academic portfolio or work samples in PDF format to Human Resources. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth opportunities.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.