One part Creative Ninja. One part Design Pro. One part Envelope Pusher. Is this you? Then let’s talk!
NAC Architecture is seeking a smart, energetic, fun, and “can-do” multi-tasker with a passion for enriching the communities we live in to join our team in Spokane. NAC is a national firm with over 180 employees in Los Angeles, Seattle and Spokane with a mission to engage with communities to create places that advance learning, enhance wellness and enrich lives.
At NAC Architecture, we are more than just a group of architects, planners, interior designers, engineers, and professional staff. We are thought leaders, researchers, trail blazers, experience experts, and innovators. We are passionate team members dedicated to bringing our clients’ ideas to life.
This position will collaborate with other Interior Designers, Architects, and Engineers to develop design solutions for clients in a variety of project types. The ideal candidate will love working in a fast-pasted environment while meeting tight deadlines, can work independently as well as part of a team, and has a great sense of humor.
Along with the usual perks*, you’ll get plenty of opportunities to grow your skills and knowledge. Plus, you’ll have the chance to work with a dynamic group both in and out of the office.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field
- 5 years of interior design experience specifically in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, 3D and other modeling software programs
- Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, color selections, and specifications
- Graphics and visualization skills to effectively communicate design ideas
Must be an excellent leader with the discipline and focus to lead projects through completion.
*We offer competitive salaries and full benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k)/profit sharing plan, paid holidays and personal time off, training and development opportunities, and more. NAC is a great place to work—come join us!
- For consideration, please submit resume and portfolio to email@example.com. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.