Project Architect - Spokane
NAC Architecture is more than just a group of architects, planners, interior designers, engineers and professional staff. We are thought leaders, trail blazers and experience experts. We are currently seeking a Project Architect to join our talented and collaborative team in the Spokane office. NAC is a national firm with over 180 smart and creative people working in Los Angeles, Seattle and Spokane. We have projects in states throughout the west region and international work in China. We are expanding the staff in our Spokane office; it's an exciting time and we'd like you to be a part of it!
- Responsible for developing and assembling complete sets of contract documents utilizing.
- Revit and AutoCAD software.
- Review and coordinate the work of structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape, civil and other consultants.
- Design technical details.
- Conduct and document on-site observations; process submittals, RFI’s substitution requests and shop drawings during construction.
- Interface with building and permitting officials during the permitting and construction phases of the project.
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or higher.
- 3-7+ years related experience.
- Strong design sensitivity and ability to contribute collaboratively to the design quality of projects.
- Positive attitude, desire and ability to learn and grow, self-motivation, and ability to work unsupervised and contribute in a group environment.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively and successfully compete multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
We offer competitive salaries and full benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k)/profit sharing plan, paid holidays and personal time off, training and development opportunities, and more. NAC is a great place to work—come join us!
- Architects with proven records of accomplishment who are interested in joining a team-oriented culture are encouraged to apply. Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio to Human Resources. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth opportunities.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.