NAC Architecture is seeking a Construction Administrator/Estimator to join our collaborative team in the Spokane office.
Oversees and manages construction administration phase to include; Directs Construction Administration activities on projects, monitors project for construction document compliance. Establishes project procedures and Estimates.
- Observes construction for conformity to construction drawings and specifications
- Support the continuity, quality and intent of the design
- Manage and limit project risks by facilitating project communications and maintaining clear projects
- Identify and correct problems in time to eliminate or minimize negative impact on construction costs.
- Ensure construction conforms to construction documents
- Support the design intent
- Lessen project risks
- Identify and resolve construction problems early
- Supplement the client’s construction knowledge
- Evaluate bid specifications and drawings
Skills and Competencies
- Substantial design and construction experience
- Understanding of construction techniques and methods
- Ability to understand and interpret the design intent
- Understanding of building codes and standards
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and resolve disputes
- Keen observational skills
- Ability to document observations and decisions
- Ability to organize and manage project records
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years’ experience.
- Please send letter of interest with salary requirements and Resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. NAC offers a very generous benefit package that includes health and retirement benefits as well as professional development and growth.
- NAC Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race; color; ancestry; religion; marital status; sex; sexual orientation; citizenship; national origin; age; physical or mental handicaps or disabilities; medical condition; or special disabled, Vietnam-era or veteran status or any other basis protected by law. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Applicants for employment are evaluated on the basis of educational training, professional or other employment experience, professional licensing (when appropriate), and job-related skills and knowledge. If you require accommodation to complete an application or for the interview process, please contact the Human Resources Department.